Thursday, July 24, 2008

OK, I'm sold. TURIAF is dope.






No wonder Mamba was sad that he left. Anyways, it's official. I'm buying a Ronny Turiaf jersey as soon as it hits the shelves.

Seems like a dope-ass guy, huh?

Some choice quotes:

"...the Playoff series against the Dallas Mavericks was a very fun series to watch. Everybody in the world would know the fans are...(pause)...nutzos."

"Oh my passion come from my mom...I mean it's pretty simple. She's the same way. And my dad is the same way. They're both passionate people...uh...that's probably the reason they're not together anymore."

"I used to go to Tommy's Joynt in San Francisco, it's a great restaurant. And I like the music, I like the Hyphy movement and I like everything about the Bay so I'm gonna fit right in don't worry about that."

"...and Marco Bellinelli. I mean I played against him and I beat him with my French National Team."

"Go Warriors, baby!"

And since we're on the subject of hoops, here's a moment of basketball post-game interview brilliance courtesy of Sheed:

No comments: